The SHILLONG CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL over the past few editions has become the state's most loved festival concert, providing the biggest artist line-up and setup the state has ever seen. Being the first-ever Autumn Cherry Blossom Festival in the country the event has managed to garner a huge crowd of festival goes from all across the country. This year we plan to have an even better line-up and setup making it what is already the State's most awaited festival.
Q. Is this a standing or a seated show?
The concert is a standing show. There will be zones in the festival area where seating will be available.
Q. Will tickets be available at the Festival Box Office?
Not if we sell out to festival capacity.
Q. Is there an age limit to attending the concert?
Above 12+ can attend the concert. Under 12 years of age are allowed if accompanied by an adult.
Q. Will there be a parking facility at the venue?
Dedicated Limited parking for the VIP category is available at the venue and for those who manage to buy parking tickets. For other guests, we will be making parking available around the vicinity of the venue. You might have to walk a bit to the venue.
Q. Will photography or videography be allowed?
No professional photography/videography will be allowed at the concert
Q. Will food, beverages & alcohol be available at the venue?
Yes, Premium Food & Beverage stalls will be present in each section. Alcohol will be available for purchase to people of legal drinking age as per state regulations.
Q. Is ticket shift allowed?
Q. What is the age limit to buy a ticket?
Ticket required for 12+ age and above.
Q. When will the concert start?
The gate opens at 3 PM Onwards.
Q. Are dogs and cats allowed?
Q. Does the venue have ATMs?
No. (But we may add some ATMs closer to the date)
* Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
* There will be RFID cards that you can buy inside the festival and use to spend at our F&B outlets.
* Refunds are possible only if you opt for the Refundable Booking option during checkout.
* Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
* No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
* The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would not be entertained.
* People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
* Organizers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
* Venue rules apply.
GA tickets grant you access to the festival grounds. Entry will be from the main box office.
VIP will entitle you to an elevated viewing experience in addition to access to the Festival Grounds. VIP pass holders will have a dedicated F&B Section and Parking close to the venue.